Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ah, my old nemisis, Juice!

I hate juice. I really do. I rarely drink it. It's too sweet and it's too thick. It does not quench my thirst. I hate juice.

It's summer and very hot these days. All of the mothers at the houses that I visit are very sweet. We chat, we smile, we joke. They serve me juice! EVERY! SINGLE! MOTHER! I'm not joking. That's at least four glasses of juice a day. That's more empty juice calories than a fat girl needs.

Not only do I get juice, but usually the children do too. Great. Guess what happens to the juice the children drink. They choke on it, they blow bubbles in it, they spill it on me, they spill it on my stuff. They rarely spill it on themselves or each other.

I hate juice, but at least everyone has stopped feeding me! I used to get fed at every house. Now I only get juice.

No comments: